In a statement released through the law firm today (21st), the victim's wife said, "I think the children are going crazy because they are sad about their lives without their mothers, and I can't even die, please save my family," adding, "The whole world is focused on impeachment, but please let me know the family's injustice even if there is a line of articles."
"My husband, who fulfilled his duty of the state, and my children's dad, who we have to trust and rely on, were brutally taken away by the murderer Baek," he said, revealing text messages shared between his son and the victim during his lifetime.
The Western District Court has restricted access to only court officials for the protection of the building and safety management since the disturbance on the 18th-19th, making it impossible for reporters to cover Baek's trial.
Baek, a man in his 30s, is accused of wielding a Japanese island several times to death by a neighbor in his 40s living in the same apartment in Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul, on the night of July 29 last year.
Baek stated that he committed the crime by thinking of the victim he often encountered inside the apartment complex as a Chinese spy, but the prosecution judged that the delusion was the motive of the crime and not the mental and physical weakness, such as searching for the murder before the crime.
※ 'Your report becomes news'
[Kakao Talk] YTN Search and Add Channel
[Phone] 02-398-8585
[Mail] social@ytn.co.kr
[Copyright holder (c) YTN Unauthorized reproduction, redistribution and use of AI data prohibited]
Society
More- "Parasite in the retina"...Apologies for cafe owner who disparaged customers on social media
- Lee Jae-myung's Public Official Election Act case will be tried for the first time tomorrow
- President Yoon will attend the 4th hearing tomorrow...Former Minister Kim Yong-hyun is likely to face him.
- Park Yoo-ha, Son Bae-so won the second trial of "Empire's Japanese Military Sexual Slavery.""Academic Claims"